Personal information is collected by GET Dynamic Networks Group for and on behalf of GET Dynamic only. We collect personally identifiable information about you (your "Data") through:
- The use of enquiry and registration forms
- When you purchase any of our products or services
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone and fax number
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details
- If you are a GET Dynamic subscriber we may also collect information regarding your use of the service
Use and disclosure of personal information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- Conducting market research surveys
- Running competitions
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- Sharing your Data with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you(providing you agree to receive such information)
If you wish to receive information about GET Dynamic products or services or from other carefully selected organisations about products or services they offer, please indicate your preferences using the consent boxes when providing us with your Data. We may also disclose your information to business partners and to third party suppliers we engage to provide services which involve processing data on our behalf, successors in title to our business or in accordance with a properly executed court order or otherwise required to do so by law.
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- identifying returning users, registrants and subscribers and to allow subscribers to be presented with a personalised version of the site
- eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details
- enabling you to move more easily around our site
- tracking your use of our site to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
- building up a demographic profile
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time however this will mean that any settings such as your stored username and password will have to be reset. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site, prevent access to subscriber-only areas of the site and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the "manage cookies" section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your internet browser.
We may use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files may be provided by either of our ad management partners, DoubleClick or Atlas. These files enable DoubleClick or Atlas to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. With cookies the information that Atlas, and Double click, also using Spotlight technology, collects is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
GET Dynamic have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users' Data is protected against unauthorised access or use,alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside the Dynamic Networks Group to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer and sharing of data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the GET Dynamic sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
User access and control of data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please email@example.com. In accordance with the EU GDPR 2018, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: Office Manager, GET Dynamic, Junxion House, Station Approach, Leeds LS5 3HR. We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
Please enter your details below and a member of our team will contact you directly.